LLP Business
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Douglas, Mass - Lottie ***Adopted Lottie***

2 posters

Go down

Douglas, Mass - Lottie  ***Adopted Lottie*** Empty Douglas, Mass - Lottie ***Adopted Lottie***

Post  JaneG Mon 01 Nov 2010, 06:41

Jo Hainey

508-476-1288

10/31/10

14 Fairbanks Court

Douglas, MA 01516

jo_hainey@yahoo.com

JaneG
Admin

https://llpbus.forumakers.com

Back to top Go down

Douglas, Mass - Lottie  ***Adopted Lottie*** Empty Re: Douglas, Mass - Lottie ***Adopted Lottie***

Post  Megan Mon 01 Nov 2010, 20:14

I can do this one.

Megan

Back to top Go down

Douglas, Mass - Lottie  ***Adopted Lottie*** Empty Re: Douglas, Mass - Lottie ***Adopted Lottie***

Post  Guest Mon 01 Nov 2010, 20:22

Megan I forwarded this to Cyn Froslie (Rita Martin's daughter). She lives in Putnam, CT which is only 20 minutes away. I googled it to see who was closest. Thanks.

Back to top Go down

Post  Megan Tue 02 Nov 2010, 10:55

Cool Smile

Megan

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat 06 Nov 2010, 17:44

Cyn did the home visit today. She said the only thing she could see was no fenced in yard but understands we aren't really strict on that. Great couple - nice neighborhood - definately a good home!!!!!

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down